From 6-8 months, your baby needs new flavors one at a time, with a slightly coarser texture, to encourage variety in the diet. This is what CERELAC Stage 2 variants can provide. It is the ideal bowl for introducing new tastes for your baby’s developing taste buds, in an ideal size for your child’s small tummy.
CERELAC Stage 2 are nutritious wheat-based infant cereals with milk containing containing iron plus bundle (iron, Vitamin C, iodine, omega 3 and Vitamin B1) which help support brain and cognitive development, along with Bifidus BL probiotics to strengthen your child’s immune system and help with his growth and development.
- For infants 6 months and above
- Is suitable as a complementary feeding to breastmilk
- Not suitable as a breastmilk substitute
- Wheat and Honey
- Wheat and Dates
- Wheat and Fruits
At 6 months, your baby can:
- Take food from a spoon
- Move food from the front of the mouth to the back for swallowing
- Manage thicker purees
- Can eat smooth pureed foods
Discover the benefits of CERELAC
Bifidus BL is a probiotic similar to those found in the digestive system of breastfed babies. Bifidus BL has been clinically proven to help keep your baby's intestinal flora healthy and strengthen his natural defenses.Know More
Fortified with Iron + complex, rich in iron, zinc, DHA, Omega 3, Calcium, Vitamin A, C, D and minerals. Also, by adding beneficial microorganisms, Bifidus BL helps strengthen children's resistance.Know More
Based on the patented Nestlé CHE (Cereals Hydrolyzed Enzymatically) process, which breaks down the carbohydrates for easy digestion.Know More
- Nutritional Values
- Preparation Tips
Wheat Flour, Dried Milk Skimmed, Caramel, Sucrose, Palm Olein, Date Syrup, Low Erucic Acid Rapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil, Corn Starch, Sunflower Oil, Sugar Syrup, Maltodextrin, Vanillin, Bifidus Culture, Minerals & Vitamins.
|Nutritional Value||Per Meal||Per 100 g|
|Linoleic Acid (mg)||1000||2000|
|ctLinolenic Acid (mg)||75||150|
|Minerals (Ash) (g)||1.5||3|
|Vitamin A (µgRE)||200||400|
|Vitamin D (µgD)||2.5||5|
|Vitamin E (mgTE)||1.5||3|
|Vitamin K1 (µg)||16.5||33|
|Vitamin C (mg)||32.5||65|
|Vitamin B1 (mg)||0.45||0.9|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.15||0.3|
|Folic Acid (µg)||17.5||35|
|Pantothenic Acid (mg)||1||2|
- Always wash your hands thoroughly before preparing a feed and ensure all utensils are clean.
- Boil fresh water. Allow to cool.
- At the start of weaning use small quantities of Nestlé CERELAC. The amount fed can vary according to your baby’s appetite. Increase portions as needed to a full serving of 50g of Nestlé CERELAC powder mixed with 150ml of pre-boiled lukewarm drinking water.
- From 6-8 months, use up to 2 servings of CERELAC per day.
- Always test the temperature before serving it to the baby/toddler.
- Use immediately.
- Throw away any unfinished portion.
- Close tin tightly and store it in a cool, dry place.
- Use within 4 weeks of opening.
CERELAC WHEAT & FRUITS
CERELAC Wheat & Honey
CERELAC Wheat & Fruit Pieces
CERELAC Wheat & Dates Pieces
CERELAC WHEAT & OATS WITH RED FRUITS
CERELAC Wheat & Oats With Tropical Fruits