At the age of 8 months, your child is ready for a more varied diet and he can start eating whatever you’re cooking at home, enjoying richer tastes and textures.
CERELAC Stage 3 are nutritious wheat-based infant cereals with milk containing the iron plus bundle (iron, Vitamin C, iodine, omega 3 and Vitamin B1) which help support brain and cognitive development, along with Bifidus BL probiotics to strengthen your child’s immune system and help with his growth and development.
- For infants 6 months and above
- Is suitable as a complementary feeding to breastmilk
- Not suitable as a breastmilk substitute
- Wheat and Date Pieces
- Wheat and Fruit Pieces
At 8 months, your baby can:
- Chew minced and chopped food.
- Attempt self-feeding with a spoon.
- Eat mashed, chopped and minced consistencies.
Your healthcare professional will often recommend infant cereals as the first solids to introduce into your baby’s diet, because they are a good way of introducing your baby to new flavors and consistencies. It is advisable to start with gluten-free cereals such as rice, and once tolerated, you can switch to wheat.
Discover the benefits of CERELAC
Bifidus BL is a probiotic similar to those found in the digestive system of breastfed babies. Bifidus BL has been clinically proven to help keep your baby's intestinal flora healthy and strengthen his natural defenses.Know More
Fortified with Iron + complex, rich in iron, zinc, DHA, Omega 3, Calcium, Vitamin A, C, D and minerals. Also, by adding beneficial microorganisms, Bifidus BL helps strengthen children's resistance.Know More
Based on the patented Nestlé CHE (Cereals Hydrolyzed Enzymatically) process, which breaks down the carbohydrates for easy digestion.Know More
- Nutritional Values
- Preparation Tips
Dried Skimmed Milk, Wheat Flour, Caramel, Flake Corn, Sucrose, Palm Olein, Date Syrup, Corn Starch, Date, Low Erucic Acid Rapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Maltodextrin, Vanillin, Bifidus Culture, Minerals & Vitamins.
|Nutritional Value||Per Meal||Per 100 g|
|Linoleic Acid (mg)||750||1500|
|αLinolenic Acid (mg)||75||150|
|Dietary fibers (g)||1||2|
|Minerals (Ash) (g)||1.25||2.5|
|Vitamn A (μgRE)||200||400|
|Vitamin D (μgD)||2.5||5|
|Vitamin E (mgTE)||1.5||3|
|Vitamin K1 (μg)||16.5||33|
|Vitamin C (mg)||32.5||65|
|Vitamin B1 (mg)||0.45||0.9|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.15||0.3|
|Folic acid (μg)||17.5||35|
|Pantothenic acid (mg)||1||2|
- Always wash your hands thoroughly before preparing a feed and ensure all utensils are clean.
- Boil fresh water. Allow to cool.
- At the start of weaning use small quantities of Nestlé CERELAC. The amount fed can vary according to your baby’s appetite. Increase portions as needed to a full serving of 50g of Nestlé CERELAC powder mixed with 150ml of pre-boiled lukewarm drinking water.
- From 8 months use up to 2 servings of CERELAC per day.
- Always test the temperature before serving it to the baby/toddler.
- Use immediately.
- Throw away any unfinished portion.
- Close tin tightly and store it in a cool, dry place.
- Use within 4 weeks of opening.
CERELAC WHEAT & FRUITS
CERELAC Wheat & Dates
CERELAC Wheat & Honey
CERELAC Wheat & Fruit Pieces
CERELAC WHEAT & OATS WITH RED FRUITS
CERELAC Wheat & Oats With Tropical Fruits