The world’s getting even more exciting. Your baby is now at the Junior Stage and ready to move on from the small chunks of food already in their daily diet. Your baby needs family food textures to help with muscle development and provide a strong foundation on which to build future tastes, in addition to health and wellbeing. CERELAC Stage 4 comes to the rescue, ensuring your child is getting most of his nutritional needs in a bowl that satisfies your child’s maturing taste buds and adds more variety to his daily meals.
CERELAC Stage 4 is:
- A wheat and oat-based cereal range with bigger fruit pieces and texture suitable for 12 months of age onwards.
- NOT suitable for use as a breast milk substitute.
- Fortified with the iron plus bundle (iron, Vitamin C, iodine, omega 3 and Vitamin B1) which help support brain and cognitive development, along with Bifidus BL probiotics to strengthen your child’s immune system and help with his growth and development.
- For infants 6 months and above
- Is suitable as a complementary feeding to breastmilk
- Not suitable as a breastmilk substitute
- Wheat and Oats with Red Fruits
- Wheat and Oats with Tropical Fruits
- Participate in family meals and eat family foods
- Eat minced, chopped foods and a variety of harder finger foods
Discover the benefits of CERELAC
Bifidus BL is a probiotic similar to those found in the digestive system of breastfed babies. Bifidus BL has been clinically proven to help keep your baby's intestinal flora healthy and strengthen his natural defenses.Know More
Fortified with Iron + complex, rich in iron, zinc, DHA, Omega 3, Calcium, Vitamin A, C, D and minerals. Also, by adding beneficial microorganisms, Bifidus BL helps strengthen children's resistance.Know More
Based on the patented Nestlé CHE (Cereals Hydrolyzed Enzymatically) process, which breaks down the carbohydrates for easy digestion.Know More
- Nutritional Values
- Preparation Tips
Milk Skimmed Solids, Wheat Flour, Whole Oat Flour, Sucrose, Palm Olein, Apple, Flake Corn, White Rice Flour, Barley Flour, Corn, Low Erucic Acid Rapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil, Carrot Juice Concentrate, Sunflower Oil, Corn Starch, Dried Orange, Strawberry, Pear, Maltodextrin, Glucose Syrup, Passionfruit Juice Concentrate, Cane Syrup, Dried Carrot, Rice, Vanillin, Bifidus Culture, Arabic Gum, Minerals & Vitamins.
|Nutritional Value||Per Meal||Per 100 g|
|Linoleic Acid (mg)||700||1400|
|ctLinolenic Acid (mg)||90||180|
|Minerals (Ash) (g)||1.75||3.5|
|Vitamin A (µgRE)||220||440|
|Vitamin D (µgD)||2.5||5|
|Vitamin E (mgTE)||4||8|
|Vitamin C (mg)||30||60|
|Vitamin B1 (mg)||0.25||0.5|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.3||0.6|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.225||0.45|
|Folic Acid (µg)||30||60|
|Pantothenic Acid (mg)||1||2|
- Always wash your hands thoroughly before preparing a feed and ensure all utensils are clean.
- Boil fresh water. Allow to cool.
- At the start of weaning use small quantities of Nestlé CERELAC. The amount fed can vary according to your baby’s appetite. Increase portions as needed to a full serving of 50g of Nestlé CERELAC powder mixed with 150ml of pre-boiled lukewarm drinking water.
- From 12 months you can use up to 2 servings of CERELAC per day.
- Always test the temperature before serving it to the baby/toddler.
- Use immediately.
- Throw away any unfinished portion.
- Close tin tightly and store it in a cool, dry place.
- Use within 4 weeks of opening.
CERELAC WHEAT & FRUITS
CERELAC Wheat & Dates
CERELAC Wheat & Honey
CERELAC Wheat & Fruit Pieces
CERELAC Wheat & Dates Pieces
CERELAC WHEAT & OATS WITH RED FRUITS